Attention to BE - Mech, EEE, CSE
Position – Engineering Data Abstractor
Job Location - Salem
Salary - 10,000.Rs per Month
Qualification - BE Mech, EEE, CSE
Eligibility – Without any standing arrears
Batch - 2015 batch Only
Interview Process – Written , Technical
Date of Interview - ( )
Interview Location – Salem
Abstractor responsibilities involve the documentation of all the pertinent details from the available sources to satisfy the clients' requirements. The role and responsibilities of an abstractor vary depending on the kind of environment they are working in. It may be related to Engineering patent documents of domains like computing, communication, power, semiconductor, industrial, transportation and instrumentation, using a defined abstraction template. Abstractors have a great demand in all these fields and a have a better career scope.
- Writing and Managing the entire Global patent and Intellectual Property (IP) process
- Managing research across business, competition and content
- Responsible for documentation, help modules, manuals and process flows for all products of the company
- Responsible for managing the research and delivery of critical information and knowledge affecting research, development and business performance of clients.
- Conducting comprehensive Patent analytics & Prior Web searches
- Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of results.
- Deliver timely, value-added patent search reports.
- Analyze and summarize search results
- To filter out the duplicate records so that the most relevant engineering patent information is available to be documented in summaries and is made available for the outside sources
Interested candidate may contact the below for any registration and further required details in this regarding.