26 March, 2010
They should have graduated in 2009
60% aggregate in 10th, 12th & BE/ MCA
Readiness to sign 2 years Service agreement
Readiness to work in shifts on any Platform/ Project
Readiness to work at any Patni Location - Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Gandinagar, Noida, Hyderabad & Bangalore.
How to Apply : If you are eligible send your CV's to
25 March, 2010
Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai organizes a common campus recruitment :
Year of Passing : 2009 PASSED OUT BATCH ONLY.
Date & Time : 27th March, 2010 (Saturday), 8.30 a.m – Test & GD
28th March, 2010 (Sunday ) – Interview for Shortlisted in GD.
Company : Accenture India , Bangalore
RAJALAKSHMI ENGINEERING COLLEGE
CHENNAI-BANGALORE NATIONAL HIGHWAY
BUS ROUTES : ANY BUS FROM CHENNAI KOIMBEDU TO SRIPERUMPUDHUR & KANCHEEPURAM
(Thandalam Bus Stop)
1) Has not taken an Accenture process for the last 6 months.
2) Those who attended at Kumaraguru College of Technology are not eligible.
- B. E/ B. Tech / MCA (All disciplines except Biomedical, Pharmacy, Textile, Fire and Safety)
- Minimum of 60% and above aggregate in current course.
- No current backlogs.
- Written Test (Aptitude) on 27th March,2010 at 8.30 a.m
- GD for shortlisted in test after results on 27th March, 2010
- HR Interview for shortlisted in GD on 28th March 2010.
- Final Interview for shortlisted on 28th March 2010
· College ID card / Any Photo ID Card issued by Govt.
· 2 passport size photographs
· All mark sheets/ consolidated mark sheet
· Degree / Provisional certificate/ Course completion certificate
Interested candidates of 2009 batch are asked to mail their resumes to email@example.com on or before 12 noon on 26th March 2010.
There is NO Hall ticket or Registration confirmation mail.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.We have extensive relationships with the world’s leading companies and governments and work with organizations of all sizes, including more than two-thirds of the Fortune Global 500.
Committed to delivering innovation, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With deep industry and business process expertise, broad global resources and a proven track record, Accenture mobilizes the right people, skills, and technologies to help clients improve their performance.The Technology Solutions domain of our business provides our clientele with solutions in the areas of application management, development and re-architecture. We leverage our in-depth industry knowledge and skill- sets in areas like People Soft, Oracle, SAP and Legacy System Support to enable our clients to become High Performers.
Accenture in India has offices in Bangalore , Mumbai, Pune, Delhi , Hyderabad and Chennai. Our employees have the opportunity to work in a highly engaging and challenging environment, providing hi-end solutions to our clients, at compensation on par with global standards.
"Application Maintenance" is Large/ Medium/ Small enhancements, Production Support, Infrastructure support for mission critical software applications/ packages across technologies (like J2EE, SAP, Mainframe etc.,) across functional domains .They will be deployed in maintenance engagements (Major/ Minor enhancements, Testing, Break/Bug fix, Server Administration etc.,) for the first 24 months - across all technologies C++, .NET, Mainframe, Testing, SAP, J2EE etc.,
Wish you all the best!
Rajalakshmi Engineering College
Chennai – Bangalore National Highway
ThandalamChennai- 602 105
17 March, 2010
We propose to organize combined campus (off-campus) recruitment drive in VIT, Vellore for IT Infrastructure Services ONLY for the 2008 batch fresher’s.
Following are the details of the drive:
Date: Saturday, 20 March, 2010
Reporting Time: 8:30 am
Venue: VIT, Vellore
· Remote management of client IT infrastructure like servers, OS, databases, network, etc
· Supporting Cognizant clients on troubleshooting issues relating to software, hardware & networking
· Understanding problems & providing remote technical resolution (telephone, mails and other tools)
· Escalating issues to specialized support groups for complex technical issues
· Coordinate on tracking status, providing updates & resolution confirmation
· BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA / M Sc (CS / IT / Software Engg).
· Year of Passing: 2008 batch only
· Consistent First Class (over 60%) in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable)
· No standing arrears
· Candidates with degrees through correspondence / part time courses are not eligible
· Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills
· Willingness to work in shift operations (including night shifts)
· Willing to work in any Cognizant location across India
Candidate Checklist: Candidates to bring the following documents
· 2 copies of their resume and 1 passport size photograph
· Valid photo ID card
· Necessary academic certificates in original
· Step 1: Written Aptitude Test, followed by Technical & HR Interviews.
Results to be announced at the end of the day’s process
· Step 2: Shortlisted candidates to undergo 1-month training at an Authorized Vendor Training Centre. Candidate to bear 50% of the training costs
· Step 3: At the end of the training period, Cognizant will conduct a Technical Screening. All selected candidates from this process will be issued an offer letter, and on-boarded within the specified time period.
This does not come under the purview of the Cognizant Employee Referral program.
Kindly share the information with interested students of the 2008 batch ONLY.
Thanks and regardsCognizant Campus Team
12 March, 2010
Greetings from CMS College of Engineering , Namakkal.
It gives us immense pleasure to announce the “ Job Fair ” on 31.03.10 at our college premises. There are 10 top leading companies (approximately 30 HR’s) are going to recruit the students of Engineering , Management (MBA&MCA) and Arts and Science for the batches of 2008-2009 passed out 2009-2010 passing out.
The students bench mark will be of the following:
Ø Engineering and Management (MBA&MCA) – 70% & above (without arrears)
Ø Arts and Science – 60% & above (without arrears)
Ø Students attending the fair should be accompanied with a placement coordinator. Those who are without the coordinator will not be allowed to attend the fair.
Ø Every student should carry their student’s Identity card.
Ø The candidates should be registered through your college placement cell. Others will not be allowed.
We request you to send the details of the students as mentioned above in the format of “Students details for placement “ (department wise) in the Excel sheet which is attached with this letter.
Let’s do this together with pride and passion to enable the placements of our students.
In case of any clarification, please contact us .
Training and Placement officer,
CMS College of Engineering,
Contact details : 09894317075
Cognizant Walk-In Interviews @ Coimbatore -13/Mar/2010-Testing
Requirement Skill/Relevant Exp:
· Requirement No.1: Manual Testing with database exp - 2.5+ Yrs
· Requirement No.2: Automation Testing - 2.5+ Yrs
Academics: Full-time degree with first class throughout
Date: 13th March 2010 – Saturday
Time: 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Job Location: Coimbatore
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Limited
C3 – CHIL Special Economic Zone,
Keeranatham Village, Saravanampatti Via
Coimbatore - 641 035, Tamilnadu
· To bring 2 copies of resume, 1 passport size photograph, a valid photo identity card which would be checked at the venue entrance to permit inside and pay slips of the last 2 months
09 March, 2010
All you need to do is reach out to the freshers you know and ask them to register at http://mphasis.aspiringminds.
Please note that this drive is outside of scope for the referral payouts that were part of the “Great MphasiS Treasure Hunt”. This drive will be governed as per the standard Referral Payout policy.
Global Staffing Head
06 March, 2010
Placement & Training Cell
Warm Greetings from Nandha Engineering College, Erode. We take immense pleasure to inform you that we have planned to organize a Combined Campus Recruitment Program on 07.03.2010 for 2009 Batch Students. We take this opportunity to invite your students to participate and get benefited.
BE / B Tech / MCA / MBA
65 % & above
Date & Time
7th March 2010 at 8.30 am
Our Best Wishes for your students to win their Laurels.
With Regards and Wishes,
Placement and Training cell,
Nandha Engineering College,
Erode – 638052. Tamil nadu.
Ph: +91-4294 – 226397, 225585
Mobile: 98423 85735.
E – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
02 March, 2010
Greetings from Techruit !!!
Techruit is organizing a Mega IT / ITES / Core Engg / Tech Support Mega JOB FAIR
on 6th and 7th of March 2010 at Bharath University,Tambaram
Candidates log onto http://www.techruit.in/
Please visit www.techruit.in and click on job fair banner for list of participating companies.
Venue: BHARATH UNIVERSITY,
#173,Agharam Road, Selaiyur,
Chennai - 600073
Date: 6th and 7th of March 2010 Time: 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
Job Fair – Highlights
1. Targeted crowd - 0 - 3 years Exp. - 2010 / 2009 / 2008 / 2007 (passed outs and passing out)
2. Entrance Free for Candidates (No fee will be collected)
For more details contact:
log onto www.techruit.in
Only 2009 pass out candidates - 3 - Mar - 2010
Fresher Recruitment Drive @ iSOFT. Please share the information with interested students of the 2009 batch with an aggregate of 70% ONLY
Please fill in the template found in the following url and send it to email@example.com
Template file : http://www.mediafire.com/?
"No God, no peace. Know God, know peace"
Dear All Dear Professor, Greetings from Infosys Campus Connect Team!!! Infosys : Insights Five Ways in Which AI I...
Dear Students Go Speedy go , a uni...
Dear Students OFS campus drive is scheduled on 10th December 2018 (Monday) for 2019 batch students. Please find below, the list of...
Dear Students, BorgWarner Campus drive is scheduled on 07th December 2018 (Friday) for 2019 Batch. About BorgWarner Inc: Bor...