05 August, 2010

DME with 2/3 yrs exp

Since, there are many HR links in this mails that I find, I thought to share my current job requirement in our US Based Company which is at Ascendas, Phase-I. I have pasted the below JD for your information in case you happen to have any one who is suitable to this requirement, you may give our Office No for contacting us with the mail ID.

Jr. Software Engineer - 04 ( openings)



Experience: 0 to 1 yr



Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M. C. A/ M.E/ M.Tech



Skill Set:

Should be excellent in communication.
Should be ready to work required extra or odd hours due to heavy workloads.
Should be proactive.
Should have thorough knowledge in JAVA.
Should have a knowledge in AJAX.
Should be thorough in JAVA Scripts.

Office No : 044-6460 7147

Infosys Campus Connect Daily : Tech Kaleidoscope : 2020/028

Dear All Dear Professor, Greetings from Infosys Campus Connect Team!!! Please find below some informat...